Indiana University, Bloomington, IN August 2015 – December 2016
Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis, IN January 2017 – May 2019
Graduation Date: May 2019
Bachelor of Science in Informatics
Specialization: Human-Computer Interaction
Cumulative GPA: 3.19/4.00
Regal Greenwood Theater 14 & RPX, Greenwood, IN April 2017 – Now
Cast Member (Cashier/Usher/Kitchen Staff)
- Focused on upselling and customer service while working in a busy environment.
- Learned more about perfecting the customer experience.
School of Informatics and Computing, Bloomington, IN Summer 2016
Pro-Health Informatics REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates)
- Worked alongside Prof. Patrick Shih and graduate student Fernando Maestre on a project over a 10 week period span in order to aid the rare disease population
- Created a scenario based study to help build an application that can provide the rare disease population with more information and support.
German American Klub, Indianapolis, IN Summer 2015
- Acquired multi-tasking abilities and communication skills by being immersed in a chaotic environment.
- Developed strong customer service by helping customers maintain a comfortable dining experience.
Dog N’ Suds Drive In Restaurant, Greenwood, IN Fall 2013- Winter 2014
- Introduced learning to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
Informatics and Computing Student Association, Bloomington, IN Fall 2015
Director of Member Involvement
- Involved members of the School of Informatics and Computing by hosting events and activities for students.
- Created flyers and sign-up sheets for events using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Engaged in community service opportunities, like helping out at a local soup kitchen.
CEWiT REU, Bloomington, IN Fall 2015
Undergraduate Research Program for Women in Technology
- Selected to complete a research project led by Associate Professor Kay Connelly and PhD student Haley MacLeod as a freshman.
- Analyzed qualitative data from people with rare diseases to determine challenges they faced.
- Developed prototype to eliminate challenges from the lives of those with rare diseases.
- Learned how to fluently use the application Dedoose.
IU Western Equestrian Team, Bloomington, IN Fall 2015
Intermediate I Level Equestrian
- Attained strong time management skills from being involved in a team sport.